How to Shop Smart During the Sales
Shops are warming up for winter sales. They will soon tempt us to spend our money by slashing prices on thousands of products and bombarding our inboxes with emails containing special offers.
This time of year can put a strain on our budget. While on one hand, we feel guilty about buying more clothes, deep down we can’t resist the urge to get our hands on that pretty dress which will make our eyes pop.
With this in mind, today I wanted to share with you 7 simple tips that will help you shop smart during the sales so you don’t lose focus and buy only what you need. Here we go…
- Check your wardrobe before going shopping. What do you really need?
- Always look at the care labels. Are you committed to dry cleaning that inexpensive top?
- Set a time frame of when you want to leave the shop. It’s easy to browse the racks for hours!
- Dress for the sales. Wear clothes that are easy to get in and out in a changing room.
- Always try to invest in classics.
- This is a no brainer but always wear a well fitting underwear.
- Never buy something that DOES NOT FIT YOU properly even if you love it.