Hello, my name is Izabela! I am your secret weapon to feeling completely confident and fabulous in your business.
I am deeply passionate about style, fashion, confidence and self-love, which is why I ran a successful personal style blog for over two years.
I am also the proud founder of Her Style Hive where I work with female entrepreneurs to help them create irresistible wardrobes and confidently show up online so they step out of their comfort zones and build businesses of their dreams.
I draw on my background in marketing and communications to help you be more intentional about how to use social media to position yourself as a thought leader in your field.
As an introvert, I know first hand how difficult it is to overcome insecurities and pluck up the courage to pursue your dreams.
Ever since I remember I preferred my own company. I never put my hand up in school despite knowing the answers to the questions. People often left me feel like an outsider just because I preferred to read books rather than party until the early hours.
When I told my friends I wanted to pursue a media degree, they said I was crazy. According to them, I was not bubbly enough. “Choose IT so you won’t have to talk to anyone” was one of the comments I heard.
I was always shy but words like that made me feel like I was not good enough to achieve what I wanted. I was afraid to try new things because I was convinced I would not succeed. “Why bother if I’m going to fail” used to be my motto.
Despite my love for fashion and dream to become a blogger, I had a hard time getting out there. When I initially launched my blog, the fear of being judged stopped me from promoting my work. I was shy to get in front of the camera and tell others what I do. I thought everyone would laugh at me.
After spending a lot of time on personal development, I made the decision to re-launch my online space and pursue my passion. My budget for clothes was limited but that didn’t stop me from developing my signature look aka bold colours and patterns and showing up on social media. I embraced knowledge gained through my day job in PR to build connections with fellow bloggers and get noticed by brands.
Through blogging I had met many women like my old self – women who listened to their inner mean girl and let her sabotage their lives; women who coveted outfit ideas on Pinterest but didn’t have the courage to experiment with clothes.
If this is you, I want you to know that I understand how you feel. This is the reason why I have made it my mission to help you uncover your inner beauty and confidence for business and life success.
I would love to hear from you if you:
- Want to fall back in love with yourself
- Dream of stepping into your new business or job as a powerful CEO with a flawless personal brand and image to match
- Need that perfect outfit for an upcoming special occasion
- Look for a shopping companion or someone to help you audit your wardrobe
Smile, hold your head high and celebrate who you are!
Some facts about me…
- Two of my favourite colours are red and yellow.
- I am a massive shoe lover. My collection currently features 116 pairs.
- I was born in Poland. I moved to the UK when I was 19 years old.
- I graduated from university with BA in Media and Cultural Studies and MA in Media and Communications Management.
- I eat pasta mashed with strawberries.
- I have a massive sweet tooth. I could eat chocolate for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- As a student, I worked at Walt Disney World Resort over the summer holidays.
- I obtained a Diploma in Style Coaching™ from the Style Coaching Institute™